Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor with a good understanding of PAS2030 and PAS2035, who is a qualified Retrofit Assessor?
We are seeking a Technical Adviser (Domestic Energy Efficiency) to provide technical advice on the energy efficiency measures to be included in the new Energy Efficient Scotland national scheme. This is an initial 6 month contract working 3 days per week.
· Horizon scanning to identify additional measures that may be suitable for inclusion in the scheme
· Provide advice and guidance to procurement on potential measures for appropriateness and efficacy as part of the Warmer Home Scotland offer
· Provide detailed technical specifications of the measures to be included in the contract
· Evaluate the technical aspects of bids
· A qualified Quantity Surveyor with a good understanding of PAS2030 and PAS2035, preferably a qualified Retrofit Assessor
· Knowledge of the requirements of heating and insulation installations
· Strong understanding of renewable technology and MCS requirements
· At least 3 years’ experience of working in the energy efficiency sector
· An up to date Gas Safe Certificate
· Competence with MS Office (Word, Excel and MS Project)
· Knowledge of the energy supplier requirements from the Energy Companies Obligation
· Basic Disclosure
If you would like to be considered for this Technical Adviser (Domestic Energy Efficiency) role, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND