Here at ASA, we are recruiting for a handyman to work for a public sector client working within an education setting.
· To support staff and students with appropriate resource materials and equipment as directed
· Ensure that all allocated resources and equipment are returned and stored in the designated areas at the end of each session.
· To maintain store and workshops and contents in a safe and tidy environment.
· Assist in the reporting of faulty equipment and inform the Technician, CQL and ACQL when equipment is faulty, dangerous or requires to be replaced
· To assist in the checking of received goods, materials and resources and liaise with suppliers to order stock when directed.
· To assist the technician in all related job tasks and carry out all general duties.
· Updated PVG for children or willingness to get update.
· Experience in construction, energy, or engineering
· Experience in working within a learning environment – Essential.
What we offer you:
· Access online diary to manage availability and timesheets.
· Own personal consultant.
· 24-hour support from ASA.
If you think the above is for you, please apply below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND