Are you an experienced Web Application Developer looking to take on a contract opportunity within a prestigious large scale project in the public sector?
ASA are looking for a Web Application Developer to join the public sector in Glasgow. This contract opportunity would be perfect for an individual comfortable building and maintaining excellent relationships with APMS team members and be comfortable presenting suggestions, plans and designs in a clear, concise and credible manner.
The Web Application Developer Role will require knowledge of:
- Delivering within an Agile framework
- Able to take technical decisions and innovate solutions
- Able to follow establish design patterns
- Extensive experience developing cross-browser web applications
- Implementing application design from an early stage of their development cycle
- Experience with cloud native design concepts with Azure PaaS such as using service bus, storage, No SQL, Azure SQL, Azure search and Azure Function Apps
- Developing unit and integration tests
- Experience with modern web component libraries (such as Angular Material, Kendo UI)
- Excellent HTML & CSS skills
- Experience in Greenfield development
- Mapping application experience, such as Open layers
- Experience working with Ionic (for Angular) for mobile PWAs
- Cordova or Capacitor and experience when working with custom Plugins for mobile devices
The successful candidate will get:
- The opportunity to work with a large scale public body
- The chance to be an integral part of an influential project from inception to implementation within a prestigious public sector body
If this role matches your skills and previous experience in either the public or private sector, apply online today.
This is a contract position that falls outside of IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND