ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant Engineer for their Aberdeen based client based in Dyce.
The Technical Assistant will provide technical support to inspection activities on allocated projects or assets ensuring compliance with corporate, regulatory, operational and commercial requirements. This role would be suit a graduate looking for their first steps into the oil and gas industry.
* Comply with HSEQ requirements as described in the HSEQ Manual, Procedures, Staff handbook and as specified by customer HSEQ requirements.
* Provide support for the inspection engineer in asset integrity inspections and monitoring plans in support of inspection/integrity management for all above water facilities on nominated assets.
* Provide support in the generation of inspection work packs for pipework and vessels in accordance with inspection plans and corrosion risk assessments.
* Support inspection engineer in maintaining the anomaly database and ensure all defects are subject to appropriate engineering evaluation.
* Produce meeting minutes or notes as directed, monitor outstanding actions and minute the response from vendor, the client and any other relevant parties.
* Ensure inspection isometrics are maintained and remain accurate.
* Provide general assistance to the engineers on the project as required.
* Ensure effective data management within MMS database.
* Retrieve project specific technical data from client library/documentation as required.
* Assist with the preparation of inspection and corrosion data for input for client presentations and meetings.
* Assist in the review of completed inspection work packs/reports.
* Assist in the maintaining of electronic and hard copy filing systems.
* Excellent planning and organisation skills with ability to deliver results.
* Computer literate with high level of competence in the use of MS Office packages.
* Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
* Degree or equivalent technical qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
If interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND