ASA Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a full time support worker on a Temp to Perm position within supported living in Aberdeen.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and dedicated Support Workers to provide personal support and assistance with daily living tasks within the service users’ own home.
Our clients support service users’ with a range of different needs, age ranging from 26 to 72 years.
This role will be a guaranteed 37 hours a week, on a 4 week rolling rota. After 3 months this will become a permanent position with our client.
· Supporting with all aspects of personal care needs following their person-centered care plan
· Record, maintain and update personal support plans where necessary
· Accompany on external activities and appointments to include going to cinema, dinner and other activities
· Promote independence, dignity and choice
· Establish and maintain professional working relationships whilst providing emotional and social support to the service user
Support Worker Requirements:
· At least 6 months experience within the UK of working in a care environment
· Existing PVG member, update required at a cost to yourself (£18 for existing PVG scheme members)
· SSSC registration or willingness to register within 6 months of start date
For the initial 12 weeks we offer:
· Support from an ASA Consultant from 7am until 10pm, 7 days a week
· Excellent rates of pay including holiday pay
· Weekly pay (paid every Friday)
· Complimentary in house training and ongoing development provided
Our client is offering:
· Training and development from day one as temp
· On-call support 24/7
· Shadowing shifts
· Excellent rate of pay
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND