Location – Dunfermline, Rosyth and Inverkeithing
6 months UK care experience required
ASA are looking for dedicated and caring people to work with vulnerable homeless adults. This will include adults with learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviours. Some are homeless due to substance misuse and mental health. This can be a challenging service. You will require to have the use of your own car. You will be lone working; shadow shifts will be provided until you feel comfortable doing the role on your own.
About the role
As a Support Worker, you will be a key member of the team, providing:
· High standards of support to our customers
· A creative and caring approach
· Be able to provide encouragement and support to live as independently as possible
· You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and empathetic.
What we can offer you
· Weekly pay, starting from £11.50 per hour up to £23 for Public holiday’s
· Mileage paid at 50p per mile
· Holiday accrual
· Refer a friend scheme
· Temporary to permanent opportunities available.
Temporary roles are an excellent way to level up in your career or to make a quick return to work. Given that you have some experience, a temp role will provide you with a range of new contacts and experience. All temporary roles have the opportunity to become permanent for the right person.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND