Healthcare Support Workers
Location – Fife, Dunfermline, Glenrothes and surrounding areas
6 months UK experience required
ASA are looking for dedicated and caring people to work with vulnerable adults including the elderly, adults with learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviours.
What we offer you:
· Weekly pay, starting from £11.50 per hour up to £23 for Public holiday’s.
· Mileage paid at 35p per mile.
· Holiday accrual
· Refer a friend scheme.
As a Support Worker, you will be a key member of the team, providing:
· High standards of support to our customers
· A creative and caring approach
· Be able to provide encouragement and support to live as independently as possible
· Both personal care and participation in activities are key tasks for the role, this requires an energetic and outgoing person.
· You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and empathetic.
What your role will include:
· Assisting adults with personal care
· Assist with all aspects of daily tasks
· Promoting independent living where possible
· Duties may also include outings and day trips.
If you would like to take the next step in your career and are interested in working for a company that is highly respected in the Healthcare Sector, then please apply by submitting your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND