We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join our team to work with our client in Aberdeen City. This is a great opportunity to join a well known care service on a temporary basis to support with shift cover that can range from half days to full 24 hour sleepover shifts. The client provides registered care services for adults and children with communication support needs and no two shifts will be the same.
Some typical responsibilities may include:
· Manual handling
· Administration of medication
· Personal care and assistance with mealtimes
· Accompanying service users to appointments, activities, and events in the community
· Light domestic duties around the home
We know that great Support Workers come with lots of different experience – here’s what we are looking for:
· Minimum of 6 months experience in a care / support based role within the UK
· SVQ 2 or 3 in Social Care or equivalent
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Strong understanding of correct moving and handling practice
· PVG for Adults prior to employment and SSSC registration within 6 months of start date
· Availability for 24 hour sleepover shifts
While joining ASA as a Support Worker, we can offer pay rates up to £12.75 per hour as well as accrued holiday pay from every hour you work, starting from your very first shift. We have a knowledgeable and dedicated training team who will provide practical classroom training before you get started to ensure you are set up to be the best Support Worker you can be. Work with ASA is flexible and you have the opportunity to manage your own work diary and availability.
If you are interested by this role of Support Worker and beet the above criteria please apply today. Please note SVQ 2 or 3 qualification (or equivalent) and full UK Driving Licence is essential.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND