About the Client:
Our client has been supporting people in Scotland with housing for over 40 years. They offer an extensive range of housing and services, mainly for older people, currently managing over 5,000 homes in Scotland.
We are recruiting for Support Workers to join our client in Buckie at one of their very sheltered housing development sites with a mix of one bedroom and studio flats. Support is offered round the clock with staff on site at all times. Each resident has a Support Worker who helps them in all aspects of daily life, including supporting them to be as active or independent as possible, communicating with relatives and other health services and assisting with life admin duties.
The ideal candidate for this position is looking for a rewarding hands on career and willing to offer their best efforts on every single shift. They must be trustworthy, respectful and patient.
· Quickly building rapport with residents, their families and other members of staff.
· Supporting with housing admin; arranging repairs or maintenance and management of rent.
· Offering support with daily tasks including light domestic duties.
· Accurately recording any notes or changes to care plans.
· Getting involved in activities or hobbies.
What We Offer:
· Free training opportunities provided by our qualified and dedicate training team.
· Pay rates from £9.90 to £11.50 per hour and paid mileage.
· Weekly pay.
· Optional pension scheme.
· Opportunity to work with our broad range of clients.
You must have right to work in the UK and be able to work in Buckie. You must have a PVG certificate and SSSC registration will be mandatory upon starting work. Applicants must also be able to provide two references for UK work experience.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND