About the Client:
ASA are looking to recruit a Cleaner to work with a well-known oil and gas company at one of their remote sites in the Highlands of Scotland. The site is based around 10 miles south of Tain.
This is a flexible position to suit the right person with working times negotiable. Hours on offer can be from 20 to 37.5 per week depending on site requirements. You will be working to get the site up to high levels of cleanliness and continue this for the duration of the assignment. You will ensure that all service level agreements associated with the role are adhered to while providing a courteous, friendly and timely service.
The ideal candidate for this position would have similar cleaning experience in an office setting and be motivated to work individually with minimal supervision. Someone with knowledge of COSHH and hygiene regulations would be ideal.
· Cleaning routines of offices, meeting spaces and communal areas.
· Cleaning within toilet and shower facilities and stocking paper goods.
· Following all relevant procedures when reporting and recording any incidents.
· Emptying and changing of bins and removal of office waste.
· General cleaning of surfaces within the onsite canteen and clearance of crockery / cutlery into dishwashers as required.
What We Offer:
· Weekly pay and pay rates of £10.50 per hour.
· Opportunity for ongoing work placement.
· Meet and greet opportunity from a client representative on first shift.
· Additional holiday pay built up for every shift worked.
· Cleaning materials and required PPE provided on site.
Due to the remote location of this client own transport would be desirable – you MUST be able to travel to the surrounding area of Tain. Office cleaning experience would be beneficial but other experience would be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND