Are you a qualified Solicitor looking for a fast paced contract role in the public sector?
ASA Recruitment are working with a public sector client in Scotland’s central belt to find an experienced Solicitor for an initial 8 week contract.
The Solicitor role:
· Review, prepare and draft legal documents for a compliance and business team.
· Provide invaluable legal advice for the business management team.
· Prepare key legal template documents to be used across the entire business.
· Research and keep constantly abreast of changes in data protection law, intellectual property guidance, and contract law.
Successful candidates for this Solicitor role will need:
· To be a qualified solicitor.
· Experience of working within a legal firm or in an in-house role with local authority.
· The ability to work autonomously and proactively.
· Have the ability to deal with a diverse workload in a logical manner.
· Confidence in communicating with key stakeholders from a range of backgrounds.
In Return, you’ll get:
· The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer.
· A market competitive salary based fairly on previous experience..
· A fixed term contract with a view to extension.
This is a one off opportunity bought on by a large scale initiative for the right candidate so apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND