Are you a Scottish Qualified Solicitor looking for a fast paced long term challenge?
ASA Recruitment are working with an established South Glasgow based client to find an experienced Scottish qualified Solicitor
The Solicitor role:
· Review, prepare and draft legal documents for a compliance and business team
. Manage existing case loads and steer the business forward
. Focus on Commercial conveyancing for the business
· Provide invaluable legal advice for the business management team
· Research and keep constantly abreast of changes in data protection law, intellectual property guidance, and contract law.
Successful candidates for this Solicitor role will need:
· To be a Scottish qualified solicitor
. Experience of Conveyancing in a commercial setting
. Ability to manage a small team
· Experience of working within a legal firm or in an in-house role
· The ability to work autonomously and proactively.
· Have the ability to deal with a diverse workload in a logical manner
· Confidence in communicating with key stakeholders from a range of backgrounds
In Return, you’ll get:
· The chance to engage with an organisation that promotes from within, with a real chance of making a career and moving to a more senior role withing the business
· A market competitive salary based fairly on previous experience
This is a one off opportunity for the right Candidate, if you feel that’s you; then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND