ASA have an exciting opportunity for a Software Development Engineer
Location – Aberdeen
Salary – £45000 – £50000
· Utilise your expertise in C or C++ to support and develop the extensive existing code base.
· Personal knowledge and experience in some of the following areas for on-going software development, providing high quality, robust and reliable solutions
· Operating systems: Windows Desktop and Embedded system development
Platforms: x86, DSP and ARM
· Languages: C, C++, Visual Studio, VHDL, scripting and database languages eg perl, python, ruby, SQL, Visual Basic
· Technologies: TCP/IP, Kalman Filters, MODBUS, Subsea acoustics, CDMA, DSP
· Work competently with hardware to independently solve problems and effect new developments.
· Proven competency in understanding, maintaining and enhancing legacy system code.
· Work to exacting customer and international standard requirements. Ensuring all software-related documentation is complete, current and complies with our Client’s Quality Assurance procedures.
· Demonstrate awareness of schedule and costs in the execution of tasks
If this position as Software Development Engineer is of interest to you, please apply with an up to date CV
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND