ASA Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Senior Content Designer with a proven ability of planning and creating accessible user-centred content.
In this role you will be expected to manage and mentor a small team of content designers, lead the design and implementation of content strategies and work with user researchers to understand users and identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Creating and iterating content for end-to-end services that makes complex language and processes easy to understand
· Leading the design and implementation of content strategies, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met
· Working with user researchers to understand users, identifying who they are and what their needs are based on evidence
· Offering recommendations on the best content design tools and methods to use
· Managing and monitoring relationships with and between stakeholders, using evidence to explain decisions made and balancing competing priorities.
· Prioritising and defining approaches to understanding user stories, guiding others in doing so, and proposing design approaches or services to meet these needs
· Reviewing content produced by others against digital standards and guidelines
To be successful in this role you will need:
· Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of planning and creating accessible user-centred content
· Proven experience in using data and user feedback to define and refine content
· Experience in working with content publishing systems
· Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders.
This role offers a secure 6 month contract working 37 hours Monday to Friday with a large public sector client within the central belt.
If you are looking for an opportunity in the public sector and this role sounds right for you then please apply today with an updated copy of your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND