ASA are currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to support our client in Inverness. We are looking for someone who can operate as a senior member of staff within the service, responsible for the overall support of service users and the efficient management of the team. You will be required to provide practical support to service users consistent with the aims and objectives of the service.
To be considered for this role you mist have a relevant SVQ 3 qualification and
· Ability to complete PDA supervision, PDA medication, SQV 4 and workplace assessors’ award
· Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office and the internet
· PVG membership required
· SSSC registration required
· Planning and delegation of tasks to be carried out by the staff team
· Assist in rota planning and in the recruitment of staff as required
· Provide cover in the absence of the service manager
· Management of medication processes including ordering, administering and auditing
· Assist with all aspects of personnel management including absence management and involvement in discipline and grievance investigations as required
· Promote the wellbeing of all service users within a professional framework in a sensitive caring manner affording them dignity and respect
On offer with this position is a Salary of £27,534 – £28,428 along with attractive company benefits. This includes 30 days annual leave (rising to 35), contribution to SSSC annual membership, Pension scheme, health cash plan, paid qualifications and retail discounts.
If this sounds like your next role as a Senior Care Worker, please apply today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND