ASA Recruitment are offering roles for experienced Senior Carers throughout Perth & Kinross, both permanent and temporary agency roles are currently available
Are you ready for the next step in your Healthcare Career?
We understand that offering a great and successful service means everyone working together, communicating and doing their part.
Joining our team means you benefit from:
· Excellent rates of pay plus enhancements for nights and weekends, plus travel expenses
· Holiday pay – get paid when you take time off
· Support from your locally based and approachable Kirkcaldy Healthcare team 7 days a week
· Complimentary in house training
· Flexible working hours and control of your work/life balance
· Access to a variety of permanent roles
An ideal Senior Carer is someone with a passionate desire to have a positive impact on other people’s lives. Individuals who are approachable, dependable and who strive to deliver high quality person centred support would be well suited to join.
· Minimum 6 months employed experience in healthcare
· Two references
· CV with last 10 years work history
· Willing to get PVG update
· Minimum SVQ3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
· Drivers – though desirable, it’s not essential
If you have the work ethic and passion that makes a great Senior Carer and you are ready for a new chapter in your healthcare career with a reputable company, apply now online with your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND