Are you an experienced Senior Carer with a strong work ethic looking for a new and exciting role? Then we want to hear from you now!
We currently have both permanent roles and temporary agency roles currently available throughout Dundee & Angus. The role will vary with each client and can include:
* Conduct, assess and document care plans and risk assessments related to the needs and choices of individual residents.
* Provide individualised care & support to meet the daily needs of residents
* Support and supervise junior staff
* Administering medication
* Personal care & manual handling
* General housekeeping, preparation of and assisting with meals
In return, you benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
* Enhanced pay rates for weekends, unsociable hours and bank holidays
* Flexible working hours including days, nights, evenings and weekends
* Holiday pay
* Complimentary training courses
* A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
* Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
As you will be working with vulnerable adults it is essential that you can meet the following criteria:
* You will need to have at least 6 months experience in healthcare
* An up to date CV
* Contact details for x2 employed references
* You must be eligible to work in the UK and you will need an updated PVG
* SVQ 3 in Health & Social care, equivalent or higher is required
* Being a driver is essential for some of our currently available permanent roles – Peripatetic Senior Carer
If you have the compassion and work ethic this role needs, and like the idea of being in control of when you work, we would like to hear from you now! Apply now online with your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND