Do you want to join our amazing team as a Senior Care Assistant and make a real difference?
We are looking for a Senior Care Assistants in Glasgow and the surrounds to join our team.
As a Senior Care Assistant with ASA you can expect to benefit from lots of employee benefits and flexible working hours, so you can easily fit your lifestyle around work!
What you can expect to receive by working with ASA:
· A great referral bonus scheme when you refer a friend to ASA
· You can choose from a wide range of flexible shifts that best suit you
· Excellent rates of pay with mileage included for certain assignments
· Access to our online platform that allows you to monitor your work diary and manage your availability
What we look for in our Senior Care Assistants at ASA:
· 6 months of paid care experience within the past 3 years in the UK
· Experience in moving and handling and personal care
· Demonstrate core values of trust, empathy and expertise
· You will be registered with the PVG Scheme and SSSC.
As a Senior Care Assistant, every day will be different however you can expect to carry out the following core duties:
· Supervise a team of care assistants.
· Write-up care plans.
· Monitor patients’ vital signs, like blood pressure and heart rate.
· Keep families up to date about their relative’s progress.
Do you want to get out working ASAP?
Apply today with an up-dated CV and you can start within 2 weeks!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND