ASA are recruiting for an exciting new role of a Science Technician, to provide technical support in a school environment within the AB10 postcode area.
In this role you will
· Contribute to the design of learning and teaching resources to meet curriculum needs
· Use relevant systems and procedures for ordering, storing, monitoring and controlling stock
· Carry out safe disposal of any material in line with legal regulations
· Repair and maintain equipment, resources and apparatus
· Comply with Health and Safety arrangements in designated areas and across the school
To be considered for the position you should
· Hold an Ordinary National certificate or equivalent in relevant subject
· Hold a PVG certificate for children or be willing to obtain prior to commencing work
· Demonstrate an extensive understanding of science and have experience in this area
· Work well with others whether it be with students or colleagues
· Be competent in use of ICT
ICT· Have the ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
· Be safety conscious and work to maintain a safe and healthy educational environment for pupils and staff.
In return, ASA can offer you competitive rates of pay and instant holiday accrual as well as a unique online system to manage your shifts and constant support from our consultants including an out of hours service.
If this position of a Science Technician sounds like your ideal role please do not hesitate to get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND