ASA Recruitment are looking for at Roads Engineer with civil engineering experience to supervise and deliver high quality road upgrades in the Greater Glasgow area.
· Supervision of the works, ensuring that all work is carried out to the relevant industry standards and within the parameters of the project design.
· Managing contractors ensuring that their designs and performance are adhering to the projects contractual obligations.
· Managing day to day procurement and tender process focusing on effective negotiations and contract agreements.
· Implementation and management of quality control systems this ensuring that all work is carried out to relevant industry standards.
· Relevant qualification in civil engineering discipline (minimum HND).
· Experience of managing civil/road projects including contract management tendering contractors and P and L responsibility.
· Experience of relevant civil/construction health and safety standards.
· Auto Cad experience desirable but not essential.
What’s on offer
· Competitive salary
· Experience of working for a prestigious organisation within the public sector
· Generous holiday accrual
This is a contract role which would look fantastic on any CV and lead to limitless new challenges for the right candidate. If this role matches your skills and previous experience in either the public or private sector then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND