Are you a multi-experienced Researcher looking for an immediate start in challenging large scale project?
ASA Recruitment are working with a large scale public sector body in Greater Glasgow to recruit an experienced Research and Survey Analyst to be focal point of an ongoing, nationwide Government initiative.
The User Researcher role:
- Design and carry out research activities with users that help service design and delivery teams get a better understanding of the people that will utilise the client’s service
- Undertake rigorous data analysis using appropriate analytical tools and approaches as needed while involving team mates and colleagues in the analysis of data
- Ensure all research is carried out to the clients high ethical and public orientated standards
- Be a persuasive and communicative advocate for the value of user design to key stakeholders
- Actively ensure a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that key tools, and processes are regularly reviewed, and improved
Successful candidates for this Research and Survey Analyst role will need:
- Experience of working in an agile digital service design setting
- Proven track record of designing and delivering a wide range of user research activities
- Demonstrable evidence of a strong background of technical knowhow and business acumen that would allow you to work autonomously to communicate and work strategically with internal and external stakeholders
- To take responsibility to deliver consistent services, managing risk and resources to support continuous improvement. Promotes collaborative working and is able to respond creatively to tough challenges
In Return, you’ll get the chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious public sector body
This is a one off opportunity bought on by a one off, large scale initiative for the right Candidate. If you feel that’s you, then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND