Are you an experienced Finance professional looking for an immediate start in a challenging and rewarding new assignment?
ASA Recruitment are working with large scale client in the Renfrewshire are to recruit a Rent office to join a busy and successful housing management team.
The Rent Officer role:
- Provide advice and guidance to customers of all tenures relating to rent, service charges, recharges and legal costs through negotiation and enforcement
- Proactively managing customer contact including making inbound and outbound calls, text messaging, and home visits
- Work with external agencies closely such as the DWP to provide comprehensive solutions which maximise the clients overall income
- Collect income from escalated cases whilst following strict business rules and processes
Successful candidates for this Rent Officer role will need:
- To have excellent self-management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Experience of working within a similar Income Collection or Money Advice role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the use of customer relationship management systems such as OHMs
In Return, you’ll get:
- The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer.
- A market competitive salary based fairly on previous experience.
- A 9 to 5 role with a generous holiday package that won’t see you stuck in an office all day.
- A fixed term contract with a view to extension.
This is a one off opportunity bought on by a large scale initiative for the right Candidate, if you feel that’s you; then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND