Are you a passionate Recruitment Coordinator looking for your next contract role?
Do you have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload?
ASA is recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator with experience of in-house end to end recruitment.
The main responsibilities include;
· Assisting in volume shortlisting activities for a major campaign.
· Carrying out telephone interviews.
· Using a candidate tracking system to effectively assist in managing the end-to-end processes.
· File preparation for new hires.
Essential Skills, Competences, Relevant Qualifications
· Proficient in IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages.
· Knowledge of administrative and HR procedures ideally with CIPD or equivalent qualification.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities.
· Adaptability to changing work environments and workloads.
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship-building skills
To find out more about this opportunity, please submit your updated CV and we will be in touch with further details.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND