If you are looking for a career in the recruitment industry then this may be the ideal role for you.
Following several successful contract awards, ASA are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Account Manager to join our Corporate Accounts Team.
The day to day duties of this role include;
· Management of contracted clients over the phone as well as face to face
· Sourcing and interviewing agency workers in order to fill positions available with clients
· Managing the recruitment and compliance process to ensure new agency workers have the correct experience and training for the roles on offer.
You will also have;
· Excellent communication skills to help build rapport easily when dealing with people
· Motivation to achieve and exceed targets
· Confident communication skills and have the ability to build rapport easily with candidates and clients whether over the telephone or face to face.
· The drive and ambition to develop and grow your business
This is a fast paced, exciting team role where you can develop your skills within a competitive environment and also have access to bonuses which can increase your earnings significantly when you achieve targets.
As a company we are also committed to fostering an environment which will support your own aspirations to ensure a long-term career within ASA.
If you think you have what it takes to be a success in this Recruitment Account Manager role in our contracts team then please apply now with an up-to-date CV and we will be in touch with you soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND