Are you a Project Support Officer looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a new project? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you will not only work individually but also as part of a team?
ASA Recruitment are currently working with a large scale client in the public sector located in Greater Glasgow, who are looking for an experienced Project Support Officer to join their team.
Project Support Officer Role duties:
- Providing support to the Programme Management Team, Project Managers and Project Teams.
- Assisting with preparation, delivery and monitoring of project plans and project documentation.
- Scheduling and arranging project based reviews, diary co-ordination and meetings, taking details and accurate minutes.
- Organising conferences, site visits, travel, catering and prepare presentation packs.
- Producing short reports, graphs, summary documents and maintain RAID logs.
Project Support Officer Role Requirements:
- Project management background and/or experience working within a project office environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of general IT systems and confidence when working with MS office applications.
- High Level organisational skills with experience of coordinating all project phases, a keen eye for detail and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Experience of diary co-ordination and arranging meetings together with all related duties.
- A Basic Disclosure Scotland check dated within the last 12 months is necessary.
- The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer.
- A 9 to 5 role with a generous holiday package in comparison to the private sector.
- Weekly pay as part of an ongoing interim contract.
If you are interested in this role please can you send in your most up to date CV and we’ll contact you soon.
This Position falls inside of IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND