ASA Recruitment are working on behalf of our client in Aberdeen to recruit a full time temporary project specialist. You should be a confident individual who has experience in project work.
The role will start working from home until restrictions allow a return to the office, your duties will include:-
· Providing project management support to the Programme Manager and Workstream Managers
· Providing project management and coordination of stakeholder communications for the republication of the client Regulatory Strategy
· To project manage the review of the Food Law Code of Practice (Scotland) (phase 3), to create a project plan, detailing time scales, priorities and deliverables and ensuring the work progresses on schedule
· Providing detailed communications including reports and other correspondence to the programme board and external stakeholders as required
· Delivering presentations and training sessions on work areas as required to key stakeholders from Industry and other Regulators including an analysis of feedback and lessons learned
· Attending meetings, and other events with relevant stakeholders in relation to RSP work
As a Project Specialist you will have the following essential experience:-
· A proven track record of undertaking project work in a professional setting
· An ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· A high-level of analysis, evaluation and organisational skills, with a proven track record of working to deadlines and working with competing demands to deliver outcomes.
· Strong report writing and presentation skills, with an ability to articulate risks, issues and benefits to all levels of the organisation and wider stakeholders.
You will be working a full time 37 hour week, Monday – Friday.
If you see yourself having the required experience, then please forward an updated version of your CV and click the link to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND