Are you an experienced Project Manager who has a track record in both Agile and Waterfall deliveries? We are seeking a Project Manager, with a mixture of business and digital/ICT skills, to be responsible for the delivery of a key project that will underpin the success of an unprecedented programme of work. Based in Edinburgh, this Project Manager role is initially for 6 months.
* Work closely with Programme Management to define the project delivery approach and maintain a strong Project Delivery structure and culture
* Define, document and lead on the delivery of cross-cutting projects and their outputs within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets
* Evaluating all key project deliverables, as well as final products to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and client acceptance
* Identify, assess and manage risks, opportunities and issues in line with programme guidance to maximise the success of the project and to minimise negative impact to quality, budget, and time line
* Experience of managing a substantial project of significant value, preferably within a complex programme across multidisciplinary areas
* Experience of end to end delivery of a complex and responsive operation to predefined deadlines
* Experience of delivering projects with digital/ICT products including infrastructure and applications
* Experience of shaping and initiation of work streams
* Exposure to systems integration, full test cycles and release management
If you would like to be considered for this Project Manager role in Edinburgh, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND