ASA Recruitment are working on behalf of our public sector client in Dundee to recruit a full time interim Programme Manager. You will be supporting the delivery of a key future-proofing programme across the client’s organisation.
Your duties as Programme Manager will include:-
· Managing programme governance and resources throughout the programme life cycle to ensure programmes are delivered within agreed timescales.
· The coordination of the programme’s projects & management of their inter-dependencies, including oversights of any risks and issues arising.
· Overseeing multiple project teams, ensuring programme goals are met.
· Developing and maintaining the programme environment to support each individual project within it.
You should have the following essential experience to apply for this role:-
· Professional project management qualification such as Prince 2 or APM Professional.
· HND in project management or equivalent.
· Sound understanding of best practice and industry trends in programme management.
· Knowledge or and experience in successfully applying recognised programme and project management methodologies with in-depth knowledge of at least one core set of methodologies.
· Demonstrable evidence of leading complex, strategic, transformational programmes across multiple business areas.
· Demonstrable experience of identifying and managing project inter-dependencies.
· Experience managing budgets and programme resources including cost modelling and monitoring expenditure.
· Experience of benefits management and realisation at programme level.
· Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely.
· Experience of building and maintaining constructive partnership and collaborative relationships.
PLEASE NOTE – If applying you should have a Standard Disclosure (Consideration may be given to starting a placement, subject to completion of a risk assessment, if the interim worker currently has Basic Disclosure ideally within last 6 months).
This role will require working from home, until restrictions allow a safe return to the work, on a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm schedule.
If you see yourself having the required experience, then please forward an updated version of your CV and click the link to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND