Production Supply Operatives with valid forklift license required for immediate start. Our client is a well-established food production company In Fife, currently offering permanent roles.
Are you ready for a fresh challenge and a kick start to your career?
Production Supply Operatives play a pivotal role in ensuring that internal customers are supplied with vital material and packaging.
As a Production Supply Operative you would need to demonstrate
* Good communication skills
* That you can work as part of a multi skilled team
* That you can be flexible and co-operative in relation to hours of work
To be considered for the role as Production Supply Operative you will need to
* Have a valid forklift license (essential)
* Be able to work on own initiative
* Be hard working and reliable
In return you would get the following competitive benefits
* Permanent Position (40 hours per week)
* Holiday Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Progression Opportunity
If you’re ready for a new challenge with a company that invests in its people, apply online today with your CV and we’ll be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND