ASA Recruitment have the privilege to be recruiting for an experienced Project Support Officer for a well-respected Public Sector client. The selected candidate will support the Senior Project Leads and Project Leads in the implementation of best practice for the deployment of Programme delivery systems.
Main responsibilities of Project Support Officer include:
- Using your relative existing skills to contribute to the development and maintenance of a wide range of project documentation which includes risk, planning and reporting.
- Give your insight and guidance across the programme and project.
- Support the Senior Project Lead to provide a quality service to the PMO.
- Taking minutes and progress of agreed actions within key internal meetings.
- Manage internal communications and information management.Requirements for Project Support Officer Role:
Essential skills required:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience in complex project queries.
- High standard of administration skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience in Project management support.
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a team environment.
- Competitive pay rate compared to other roles within the same sector
- Possibility of contract extension
- Remote working which full technology is provided.
If you feel the above to be a good match for your skill set, then apply today with your most recent CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND