Are you an experienced procurement professional looking for your next challenge?
ASA are currently seeking a Procurement Officer to work within various Category Teams for an initial 12 month contract, based in North Ayrshire.
The Procurement officer Role:
- Supporting senior officers in the development of procurement related strategies and work to develop new working procedures
- To manage and monitor capital and revenue budgets as assigned and contribute to budget development
- To ensure the preparation of all tender documents complies with the relevant internal policies and EU and national legislation where applicable
- To lead, or contribute to, the preparation of cross-service business development plans when required
- Analysis of complex data
Successful candidates for the Procurement Officer role will need:
- CIPS qualified or part qualified
- Up to date knowledge of procurement regulations and local authority procurement policies
- A strong ability to communicate and present to an array of different stakeholders
- Knowledge of e-procurement tools such as e-auction, e-tender and procurement cards
The successful candidate will get:
- The chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable public body in the Scottish central belt.
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience.
- Flexibility in working hours and a generous holiday allowance in comparison to similar roles in the private sector
This is a contract role which would look fantastic on any CV and lead to limitless new challenges for the right candidate. If this role matches your skills and previous experience in either the public or private sector then apply online today.
This is an interim contract position that falls inside IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND