Our public sector client, based in Glasgow, are urgently recruiting for a Process Change Officer on an initial 6 months placement (with the option to extend) to provide support for a wide variety of major transformation projects.
You will be responsible for Data Protection Risk Assessments and Impact Assessments across a range of projects and help to populate the Information Asset Register to ensure entries are accurate, comprehensive and up to date
· To work across the PMO, Data & Business Intelligence and Project Teams and to work closely and seek advice from the Council’s Information Governance Officer
· Identify the Project team needs and their plan regarding relevant processes, particularly as these relate to use and retention of personal data.
· Working with the Development and Process Change Officers, use the Digital Process Methodology to map the AS IS processes.
· Carry out Data Protection and Impact assessments in an accurate and timely manner
· Support the Project teams in developing and deploying new Interfaces.
· Support the Project team in identifying current reports and dataflow.
· Experience of carrying out Data Protection and Impact assessments
· Good understanding and use of Project and Process Methodologies
· Experience of working with service, process reviews and transformation projects
· working knowledge of business improvement processes and service redesign
· Competitive salary
· Attractive working hours (35 hours per week)
· Holiday accrual
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious public sector body then please forward your CV and we will contact you to discuss in more detail.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND