ASA recruitment are working on a payroll supervisor role to join a very successful business located in central Scotland.
To be successful for the role of payroll supervisor you will have a formal payroll qualification or equivalent experience and have advanced knowledge of payroll, tax and pension legislation. You will also be experienced in managing and delivering payroll related improvements to policies, systems and processes in order to maintain quality assurance levels of a high standard to facilitate delivery of a first class payroll and pension service.
This role would suit a payroll professional who is ready for a new, exciting and challenging opportunity. You will need to have previous experience of running a high volume weekly or monthly payroll.
As a payroll supervisor you will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
* Manage the timely and accurate delivery of the weekly & monthly payroll and expenses payments
* Oversee the calculation and submission of timely and accurate returns to HMRC, third parties and pension provider
* Ensure all payroll timetables are followed and business’ key performance indicators are achieved
* Ensure all BACS files are created in accordance with the weekly and monthly timetables and any errors or anomalies are resolved in line with corporate policies and procedures
* Oversee the administration of auto enrolment legislation and processes
* Produce regular reports and payroll documentation in line with the organisation’s requirements
* Liaise with line manager and other colleagues to ensure anomalies are resolved in a timely, compliant and customer focused manner
* Identify and communicate key changes to pay and tax legislation to senior management, supporting any system updates to reflect the changes
* Support the maintenance and development of existing systems to guarantee provision of a quality payroll service
In return our well-established Scottish based client offers a remuneration package of up to £37,000 dependant on your experience and skills and qualifications.
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply today with your up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND