ASA are currently on the lookout for an experienced Organisational and Workforce Development (OWD) Assistant for a temporary role within the public sector. To commence late mid December 2023 till 31 March 2024 with an option to extend for up to 6 months thereafter. Hybrid working is currently in place meaning employees have flexibility to work between home and an agreed base office location (Aberdeen, Dundee or Edinburgh). 35 hour working week, typically Monday – Friday 09:00 -17:00. A standard disclosure will be required for this role. Competitive hourly rate from £17.57.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the OWD Team in the development and delivery of key OWD projects, ensuring that the culture is equipped to support and improve the overall performance of the organisation.
· Ability to plan and schedule events and activities.
· Ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
· Educated to Standard Grade level.
· Excellent organisational and analytical skills
· Strong IT skills, with good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
· Possesses an understanding of Equal Opportunity issues.
· Respects others, recognises and values differences & diversity.
· Strong communicator, both verbally and in written form.
· Ability to select appropriate communication style and methods depending on the needs and abilities of the audience.
· Listens actively and questions to check understanding.
· Ability to work co-operatively, contribute to and support the work and decisions of the team.
· Values and makes use of skills, knowledge, and experience of others.
· Maintains a high standard of work, ensuring attention to detail, actively seeking out continuous improvement.
· Ability to demonstrate initiative within own area of expertise.
· Openly shares information as and when appropriate, maintaining confidentiality as appropriate.
· Keeps others informed of progress of work plan, targets, etc.
· Working knowledge and understanding of OD/ HR practices and key policies and procedures.
If you would like to take the next step in your career and are interested in working for a company that is highly respected in the Public Sector, then please apply by submitting your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND