ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious public funded organisation for a Mechanical and Electrical Consultant to carry out a wide range of duties within the organisations properties.
· Conceptualise and design mechanical and electrical schematics for existing and new build domestic premises
· Ensuring that all designs comply with current industry standards
· Advise on best practice in relation to the mechanical and electrical specifications of the project
· Work with the larger design teams in improving practices and procedures
· Liaising with sub-contractors to ensure that work is being carried out within correct parameters
· Established engineer with demonstrable track record of achieving targets and KPI’s
· Experience of designing mechanical and electrical schematics for domestic premises
· Relevant degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
· Fully conversant with current UK building standards relating to mechanical and electrical installations
· Competitive salary
· 35 hours working week
· Long term ongoing contract
To discuss this fantastic opportunity please apply online today with your current CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND