ASA Recruitment currently have a requirement for a Maintenance Inspector to operate within the central belt for one of our prestigious public funded clients carrying out pre/post surveys on commercial and public buildings
· Carrying out building assessments property audits and condition surveys on organisations current property portfolio
· Creating plan based on review findings and arranging any suitable works that need carried out.
· Supervising contractors ensuring that all work is carried out to current industry standards and within the scope of works.
· Carrying out post work assessments to ensure that all work is carried out to the current industry standards and within the parameters of the agreed plan of action.
· HNC/HND in construction related subject or equivalent trade qualification.
· Working knowledge of external cladding and rendering
· Experience of working within the public sector.
· Competitive salary PAYE.
· Holiday accrual.
· Attractive working hours Monday – Friday.
· Long term contract.
· Support from ASA 7 days a week.
If you feel you are suitable for this significant opportunity then please apply with your current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND