Do you enjoy being outdoors, engaging with the public? Based within the Aberdeen city and Shire Area? If so, I have positions available for the right Candidate with an immediate start.
The successful candidate must have at least a valid Class 2 HGV Licence, as well as valid CPC qualifications. You would be working 5 out of 7 days working a 40 hour week.
What you’ll be doing
· Assisting with loading and Unloading of bulky items
· Basic record keeping or other administrative duties as required
What you need to succeed
· Have previous driving experience
· Category C driving licence (can drive vehicles over 3,500 kg)
· Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
· Holder of a digital drivers tacograph card
· Be willing and capable to work outdoors in all weather
· Awareness of Health and Safety within a working environment
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and the public
· Good level of fitness
· Able to manage simple forms and paperwork as required
If you are interested in this position as a driver, please apply online with an up-to-date CV to James Welsh by email on or by phone on 01224 652600.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND