Are you an experienced Learning and Development Advisor? Do you have the ability to multi-task and ensure all deadlines are successfully met?
ASA Recruitment are currently working alongside a well-known and prestigious public sector body who are looking for a knowledgeable Learning and Development Advisor to join their team.
Learning and Development Advisor main duties are:
- Attend meetings and presentations in both local and remote sites.
- Monitoring administration in-boxes and respond to requests to join or be taken off courses and deal with various other learning and development related queries.
- Delivering a variety of training courses, including corporate induction, soft skills, leadership and management training.
- Supporting a large-scale leadership programme, i.e. with other team members, taking materials to the venue, setting up the event, facilitating small sections of delivery for small or large groups.
Learning and Development Advisor requirements:
- Previous experience of working in a complex training environment in a large organisation.
- Knowledge of IT equipment and software applications.
- Travelling is required in this role – drivers licence would be desirable.
- Ability to work in a high pressured role and complete tasks in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will get:
- The chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable public body which would look great on your CV.
- A 9 to 5 role with a generous holiday package in comparison to the private sector.
- Weekly pay as part of an ongoing interim contract.
Apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
This Position falls inside of IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND