ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Integrity Technician Foreman for their Aberdeen based client.
Main Responsibilities :
* Support with certification, maintenance of company NDT and load testing, SIS Camera Equipment, RAD kit and Heat Treatment
* Support the demobilisation of Integrity Equipment
* Assist in ensuring the day to day order and tidiness of the Integrity workshop
* Support the mobilisation of Integrity equipment
* Support with the loading and unloading of deliveries and collections
* Support with the packaging and containers of materials and equipment
* Support with emptying of returned containers of equipment and materials
* Assist with waste management activities
* Ensure that accurate inspection records are maintained
* Support the compilation of check sheets, to facilitate stores manifesting
* Support the compilation of certification packs, ensuring that all are valid
Previous experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry is essential
The following are desirable : PUWER & LOLER, COSHH & Manual Handling, Task Risk Assessment, Environmental Awareness & Forklift Licence
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND