ASA Recruitment are currently looking to fill an interim HSE Manager post located in Aberdeen initially for a period of 4 months.
Key role responsibilities:
· Responsibility for all health and safety matters across the business, identifying and responding to current legal and best practice requirements.
· Build and develop strong working relationships with managers, staff and appropriate external partners including Trade Unions and Scottish Government.
· Provide appropriate HSE advice, guidance and support to managers and staff at all levels.
· Ownership and development of the HSE management system, ensuring its effectiveness and that it is implemented consistently, undertaking audits and ensuring action plans are established to address issues identified.
· Audit, analyse and report environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
· Management and ownership of the Business Continuity Plan to maintain organisational resilience in areas of significant impact.
· Developing KPIs, monitoring and reporting to HSE Committees, SG and other internal and external parties.
· Source, implement, deliver and assess HSE training to allow organisational competence on HSE matters.
· Maintain the incident database, monitor preventative actions, trends and lessons learned.
· Development of the yearly HSE plan, delivering the agreed aims and objectives of the plan.
If this is of interest please send an updated CV and we will contact you to discuss this opportunity further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND