Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for your next contract?
Our client, based in the beautiful Scottish Borders, is looking for an HR Advisor for an initial 3 month contract to work within their Learning and Development team.
· Work with Learning and Development to build knowledge and capability of staff and managers by developing and delivering appropriate training sessions
· Provide professional advice to managers using evidence to assess risk and develop effective solutions for any issues that arise
· Coach Managers through complex HR cases
· Provide resourcing, performance management, attendance management, probation and discipline at work support to managers and staff
· Ensure that equality and diversity are embedded in all aspects of people management
· Experience working as an HR Advisor
· CIPD Member or equivalent experience within the field of HR
· Experienced in Employee Relations
· A background of supporting the development and implementation of L&D functions
· Ability to coach Managers and HR colleagues
· Excellent communication skills
· A Basic Disclosure certificate
If you have the above experience and are interested in this HR Advisor role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND