Are you an experience HR Advisor looking for your next challenge in the Public Sector?
ASA are currently working with a large scale health care client who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor with a CIPD Qualification to provide integral support
Those would see the successful candidate working remotely initially then across a range of sites throughout Scotland, post Covid 19 Restrictions.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide comprehensive HR advice and internal consultancy to a range of different stakeholders including local management, satellite sites across Scotland and Staff representatives
- Ensure compliance checks are completed accurately and within government guidelines
- Support the employee relations service which covers over 1500 staff across Scotland
- Contribute and develop key new policies in employee relations and employee legislation whilst constantly promoting a best quality practice at all times
HR Advisor Requirements:
- Qualified to Degree level or relevant work experience
- CIPD qualification
- Significant HR generalist work experience with up to date knowledge of key employment legislation and changes
- Excellent customer service skills – both written and verbal skills need to be strong for this role
- Ability to work proactively and under own initiative
- The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer
- An interim Six month assignment with a view to extension
If you feel your skillset matches the above requirements then apply online with a copy of your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND