Seek a rewarding career with us by applying to be a Home Support Worker today!
This exciting new job opening gives you the opportunity to develop working relationships with a large local authority.
What does the role of a Home Support Worker entail?
Working closely with vulnerable adults in the comfort of their home. You will help vulnerable adults to live independent and happy lives by assisting in day-to-day activities including mobility assistance, personal care and eating as well as this physical support, the ideal candidate will also be caring and compassionate with the ability to provide emotional support.
What Do We Need from You?
· To be an empathetic, caring, kind and compassionate person
· To have an excellent work ethic and genuine passion for helping others
· Must be eligible to work in the U.K.
· No qualifications required.
What is in it for YOU (other than a rewarding job!)
· Flexible work hours with the option to choose your own availability with varying shift patterns i.e., day or night shift.
· Opportunity to accumulate Holiday Pay from your first shift.
· Free training provided.
· Weekly Pay
· Refer a friend scheme- Win £250 love to shop vouchers!
If you want to start a fulfilling job then we would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND