Seek a rewarding career with us by applying to be a Home Support Worker today!
This exciting new job opening gives you the opportunity to develop working relationships with a large local authority in Glasgow and surrounding areas.
What does the role of a Home Support Worker entail?
Working as a home support worker you will assist elderly and vulnerable individuals within the comfort and safety of their own home. Your role requires you to be sensitive to the needs of others and provide care in line with agreed care and support plans.
What do we need from you?
· Must be eligible to work in the UK.
· Must be willing to up skill by completing in house training.
· Be caring and compassionate.
· Be able to promote and encourage independence of the elderly.
· Minimum of six months UK care experience
· Comfortable assisting with meal preparation and light domestic tasks
· Comfortable with providing personal care such as grooming and washing.
· Must be able to provide two UK professional references.
What are the benefits?
· Flexible shifts/various shift patterns- craft your own schedule!
· Accumulate holiday pay from your first shift.
· Refer a friend scheme-receive £250 love to shop vouchers.
· Weekly pay
· On going support from your own consultant!
· Opportunity to develop relationships with like minded people who share your passion for care!
If you want to start a fulfilling job and have a genuine passion for making a difference, then we would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND