Are you passionate about care and looking for a role that can help you fulfil this passion?
Are you looking for a role that can help progress your experience in the care industry?
ASA have a fantastic opportunity to work in the care sector as a Home Care Support Worker within East Renfrewshire and surrounding areas including Barrhead, Thornliebank and Clarkston.
As a Home Care Support Worker you will get flexible working patterns including full time, weekend, morning, afternoon or evening only.
As a Home Care Support Worker you would be required to:
· Assist services users who aim to remain independent in their own homes carry out their activities of living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
· Building a strong working relationship with service users
· Liaise and communicate effectively with family members
· Provide a high standard of personal care and attention to each service user
In return we offer:
· Excellent pay rates up to 12.68 after AWR qualifying period
· Free Training and ongoing refresher training
· Paid Holidays
· Business mileage paid as a non-taxable expense at 45p per mile
· Work in your local area
· Ongoing support from ASA Recruitment 7 days a week.
Drivers are preferred but not essential.
If you feel this is the role is for you, apply now with an updated CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND