About the Client:
This Home Care Worker role with ASA will give you a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our public sector clients in Aberdeenshire. Work currently available in Crimond, Longside, Maud Mintlaw, New Deer and Strichen.
Working with ASA as a Home Care Worker you can expect to have a diverse shift pattern covering various routes visiting clients within their own homes. As each visit will have different requirements it’s a very varied and dynamic position perfect for those looking to build strong individual relationships with those you are supporting. Most shifts you will be working on a 1-1 basis but sometimes can be working 2-1 with another Home Care Worker. Typical shifts would be 0700-1330 and 1600-2230.
The ideal candidate for this position is honest, patient and extremely reliable for work on an individual basis. You should have strong communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and accurately to service users and other professionals both written and orally. You should also have excellent time keeping skills.
· Personal care including washing, dressing, bathing and toileting.
· Assisting in all other aspects of their daily life including meal preparation, medication domestic support.
· Helping to maintain independence and quality of life to those you are supporting.
· Accurately recording notes and information from every visit.
· Offering a sense of companionship by building relationships with those you are supporting and their families.
What We Offer:
· Pay rates from £10.50 £14.57 per hour paid weekly.
· Full shift paid – including the time you are travelling between homes.
· Flexible work approach and chance to manage your own work diary.
· Access to a wide range of shifts covering a range of job roles and locations.
· Training opportunities to continue your professional development completely free of charge.
You must hold a current valid driving licence and have access to your own vehicle for this position. Knowledge of the area you desire to work would be beneficial for travel purposes. A PVG and SSSC membership are also required. You must be able to provide two references for your previous experience, one being your current or most recent employer.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND