ASA with a prestigious large scale health care client in the public sector to recruit a Head of Business Intelligence.
ASA are looking for a Head of Business Intelligence to join the public sector in Glasgow. This contract opportunity would be perfect for an individual looking to take the lead on a national systems implementation programme from inception through to implementation.
Head of Business Intelligence Role:
- Will develop a coordinated and integrated approach to analytics, constantly collaborating with key organisational partners to incorporate wider learning and a consistent direction of travel throughout the business.
- To identify the business intelligence needs of the organisation and ensure these needs are met.
- Establish the appropriate protocols and methodologies to standardise and establish the client’s business intelligence functions.
- Work alongside the head of performance and develop key business intelligence reports
- Provide clear leadership in data and will also work in close collaboration with Service Delivery, Finance and Workforce colleagues to ensure that key data meets all organisational and mandated standards.
Successful candidates for the role will require:
- Experience of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing strategy development and implementation.
- An ability and willingness to understand current and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrable significant experience of all Microsoft SQL server components and relational database management.
- A strong communicator that can partner with other teams to develop a strong framework of connections and stakeholders through workshop facilitation.
- The ability to take ownership with a hands on approach that delivers the core business needs of the client.
The successful candidate will get:
- The chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable public body.
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience.
- Flexibility in work location and hours with a generous holiday allowance in comparison to similar roles in the private sector.
This is a rare opportunity for an individual to be an integral part of an influential project from inception to implementation within a large scale public sector body. Apply today with a copy of your CV.
This Is a contract position that falls outside of IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND