Looking for your next role in Finance?
We have a great opportunity with a Public Sector Client who is looking for a Fund Controller within a banking setting to support the middle office.
The role will involve;
· Managing the flow of and reporting of investment data following the approval of the investment and throughout its life cycle.
· Managing and controlling the cash flows of the investments in collaboration with Finance
· Providing full middle office support and supporting the Director in managing both individual investment valuations and portfolio valuations.
· Accounting qualification and current membership of a relevant professional accounting body.
· Relevant experience in the asset management sector, ideally private equity.
· Demonstrable risk and controls awareness.
· Knowledge of controls required to manage an investment throughout its life cycle.
· Proactive in investigating and resolving issues.
If this sounds like something that ticks the boxes for you and would be interested in hearing more about this role then please apply by sending your current CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND