ASA Recruitment are looking for a Footways Inspector with civil engineering experience to assist in the ongoing improvements to the roads network in the Greater Glasgow area.
· The inspection, control and monitoring of a variety of operations within the public road network to ensure compliance with relevant codes of practice, standards, guidelines and legislation
· Assist the Roads Engineers in the identification and evaluation of structural and cyclic road maintenance works for inclusion in the annual revenue and capital programs.
· Inspection and regulation of road related structural and maintenance works carried out by the internal and external contractors to ensure compliance with the current Codes of Practice
· Investigate and prepare reports and evaluate claims for Public Liability Insurance Claims to assist the Council’s Insurance services.
· Relevant qualification in civil engineering discipline (minimum HND).
· Experience of inspection and surveying of road networks for suitability of purpose and quality of work.
· Experience of relevant civil/construction health and safety standards.
What’s on offer
· Competitive salary
· Experience of working for a prestigious organisation within the public sector
· Generous holiday accrual
This is a contract role which would look fantastic on any CV and lead to limitless new challenges for the right candidate.
If this role matches your skills and previous experience in either the public or private sector then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND