ASA Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager for a large scale local authority in the West of Scotland.
This Facilities Manager role plays an essential part of the clients soft FM function and would see the candidate carry out a wide range of integral inspection duties.
· Carrying out quality reviews of the organisations facilities soft services operations
· Ensuring all work is carried out to current industry standards
· Work with the larger facilities team in improving practices and procedures
· Ensure that premises meet with current health and safety and building standards
· Established facilities professional with proven experience of quality assurance and inspection
· Experience of auditing working procedures and standards relating to facilities and cleaning
· Relevant qualification in building/facilities management
· Relevant qualification in quality assurance
For the right candidate
· A Long term ongoing contract with a competitive rate of pay and holiday allowance in to the private sector.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity please apply online today with your current CV and we will be in touch
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND