Do you enjoy being outdoors, engaging with the public? Based within the Aberdeen area? If so, I have positions available for the right Candidate with an immediate start.
ASA are looking are van drivers for a range of clients based in Aberdeen. Hours are typically involve working day shift Mon -Fri. Your typical working day would be 8 hours 5 days a week.
What you will be doing
· Collections and deliveries to local businesses with Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
· Some manual handling required
· Assisting with loading and unloading of bulky item
· Basic record keeping or other administrative duties as required
· Vehicle check and making sure the vehicle is ready for use
· Any other work as directed by Supervisor
Requirements of the role:
· Must have a B+E category driving licence
· Have previous driving experience driving a Van
· Be willing and capable to work outdoors in all weather
· Awareness of Health and Safety within a working environment
· Ability to work as part of a team and on there own
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and the public
· Able to manage simple forms and paperwork as required
If you are interested in this position as a driver in Aberdeen then please apply online with an up-to-date CV to James Welsh by email or by phone on 01224 652600.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND